TORQ Tools set out to develop an auto detailing tool that anyone can use, enjoy, and afford. The TORQ Random Orbital Polisher is the machine for the enthusiast detailer and weekend warrior who wants one machine to do it all. With the TORQ, anyone can polish paint, remove swirls and scratches, spread wax and sealant, scrub carpet, clean and restore clarity to headlights, and more. TORQ engineers designed the TORQ with simple and intuitive controls, rugged components, and durable build materials to last for years of dependable detailing use. The powerful 680 watt motor of the TORQ delivers the power and torque needed and demanded by enthusiasts and professionals alike. The TORQ uses the same gentle dual action motion and 8mm throw that enthusiasts and professional detailers know and trust even on the most sensitive or durable paint finishes. The TORQ is the powerful machine that won’t bog down on any polishing, waxing, or hardcore cleaning job on any vehicle. Easily polish single stage, clear coat, or new ceramic clear coat paint finishes, polished metals, glass, and clear optical plastics with the TORQ. The tight form factor and precision balance of the TORQ fits comfortably in the hand and is perfect for any detailing situation. Use the TORQ to comfortably polish cars, trucks, large RV or trailer sidewalls, boat and airplanes, and any other automotive surface without strain or fatigue. The TORQ is the machine of choice for any beginner, hardcore enthusiast, or professional detailer looking for one simple, lightweight, and powerful machine that can do it all. Tackle any detailing task with the TORQ.
How To Use It:
1) Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
2) Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
3) Dab product out evenly across 2′ x 2′ section.
4) Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
5) Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
6) Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
7) Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
8) If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
9) If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
10) Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
11) Work until optical clarity is achieved.
12) Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
There are no reviews yet.