BERKLING TOOLS BT 5201 MINI AIR SANDER MAIN FEATURES
- Mini compact design allow get into tight confined space and hard to reach area.
- Random eccentric motion great for sanding of metal and body filler, rust removal, and virtually all automotive smoothing of surfaces.
- Also good for deburring, auto detailing, car polishing, surface sanding, buffing and more.
- Light Weight Only 1.3 lbs help reduce operation fatigue.
- Very low air consumption 2.7 cfm @ 90 PSI.Low noise level 84 dB.
- Quiet 0.3 HP Motor produce 16000 RPM high speed.
- Durable composite rubber over-molded light weight aluminum body for grip comfort and cold air insulation.
- Convenient air regulator on top for easy access and adjusting the motor speed.
- 1/4″ air inlet. 3/8″ hose recommended.
- Product length 6.5″ / 165mm.Weight 1.3 lbs / 0.58 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Add oil before and during the job will provide adequate lubrication to the tools.
- Oil the tools at the end of day or job will help prevent it from rusting and prolong the life of the tools.
- Preventive maintenance: if not use for a long period of time, oil the tools and run the air through for few mins on regular basis will help keep the air tools in best shape.
- Before connect the plug to the air tools, it is always a good practice to apply few layers of sealant tape on the thread of the plug which will help prevent air leakage and improve the performance of the air tools.
- Do not overly tighten the plug which may cause damages to the air inlet then potentially introduce air leakage as well.
- All our air tools are design to work with 90 psi air pressure. If you have an extra long air hose then increase the air pressure from the air compressor will help compensate the pressure drop when air travel long distance before reach the air tools.
There are no reviews yet.